No one travels to them anymore, they have fallen into neglect. These are the abandoned locations documented by a dedicated account on Instagram. These locations possess a magical atmosphere, maybe even mystical, that inspires us to dream about what might have happened there.
1. Nature has re-asserted itself in Norway
2. The ghost town of Belchite in the Spanish region of Aragon. Through the open roof, you can see thousands of stars looking down on these deserted buildings.
3. In the south of Namibia in Africa, sand has quietly taken over the rooms of this house.
4. These steps at Oahu in Hawaii could be leading to Heaven. Who wants to take a walk through the fog?
5. Little by little, with the help of the encroaching plants, this greenhouse is really living up to its name.
6. A little car, abandoned on Lagoon Beach in South Africa.
7. Nature’s re-assertion of its dominance is particularly striking in this fishing village next to China’s Yangtze River.